Do you love helping people? Are you bright, humorous, and creative? Do you thrive under pressure and communicate solutions well? If you answered \"yes\" to all of the above, keep reading!
As a member of our Customer Experience team, you'll be the voice of SeatGeek. You'll work with customers through a high volume of phone calls and emails to resolve their issues and stay in the know about SeatGeek's latest features. We're passionate about providing ridiculously good customer service, and our Event Experts are some of the best in the industry.
We're looking for candidates who are available to work in 8 hour shifts (12pm-8pm PST) and can also commit to working weekends.
What you'll do
* Be the first point of contact for customer questions through phone and email, often through high-volume and high intensity times, with availability to work on the weekends. (Note: Live chat and social media support may also be phased into your workload over time)
* Use metrics and consumer insight to help make SeatGeek better, and work with your managers to evaluate your performance amongst your peers
* Work daily with tools like Zendesk, our internal admin, Slack, Google business tools, Github, Looker, and more
* Go above and beyond for our customers
* Attend 1 on 1s with your team lead who you'll report to and group strategy meetings weekly
* As you grow in your core phone and email responsibilities over time, you will earn the ability to phase more specialized project work into your job, and be entrusted to use your time to make changes to benefit CX and SG as a whole
Who you are
* You are genuinely interesting, personable and thoughtful
* You love live events and understand that purchasing tickets to see your favorite band is not the same as buying a stapler. In other words, you can empathize with SeatGeek customers
* You have a bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) and at least 1 year of prior experience working in Customer Service (experience at a tech startup or high-volume atmosphere is a plus)
* You aren't intimidated by numbers and understand the value of using data to make intelligent decisions
* You are a people person and are known to carry on a conversation with anyone
* You are passionate about technology and customer experiences
* You keep a level head and don't get flustered easily
* Proficiency in Spanish is a plus
* A laid-back, fun workplace designed to encourage collaboration and company wide events
* $120/mo to spend on tickets to live events
* A superb benefits package, including full health/dental/vision
* A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
* Annual subscriptions to Biketown, Spotify, and meditation services
Come Join Us!
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings.
Associated topics: agente de servicio al cliente, answer, associate, clerk, customer care specialist, internship, product support, service specialist, technical support, telephone service representative
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.