- Schneider Electric
- $77,520.00 -128,560.00/year*
167 Grant St
Schneider Electric? creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
With this internship program, Schneider Electric offers you the opportunity to join a global company and its innovative Global Marketing Digital Internship Hub
, that fosters employee development, particularly for young talents. What will you get to do during your internship?
You will join a multidiscipline team
of interns whose goal is to work on several marketing-related projects to help accelerate the company's digital transformation.
To fully understand Schneider Electric and the Global Marketing organization, you will start with a vigorous training program,
consistent acrossall the local hubs
. Every member will discover the company with an immersion over strategic and operational missions, all related to digital marketing. All along the program, you will build a strong and comprehensive view
of the Schneider Electric strategy and the Global Marketing mission, working with several different teams across the global organization. This on-point journey is tailored for students who want to work in a complex environment to boost a career in marketing.
Throughout this experience, you and the other interns in a same location will be mentored by a hub leader, who will also enhance your collaboration
between all the internship hubs and the other departments of the organization.
Throughout the duration of your internship, you will be assigned several projects of various lengths (short-medium-long term), working with different stakeholders on a broad range of activities such as social selling, communication campaign, employer branding, web experience and design, brand awareness, marketing automation, web analytics, business intelligence, social media and more.
Projects may include:
- Social Media: create, schedule & implement campaigns
- Benchmark: identify gaps, make recommendations & implement new ideas
- Marketing plan development & execution at a local and global level
- Sales operations deployment (digital tools, social selling, inside sales
- Content & assets development (webpages, videos, trainings)
- Measurement and analysis (i.e. business intelligence)
- Project Management & Change Management support
- Community management
- Brand awareness, engagement and lead generation
- Internal Communication: creation & execution of communication plan, writing
We are looking for different profiles, preparing an undergraduate or master's degree
and with some experience in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Computer Science, Web, Social Media.
Qualifications requirements are:
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Fluent in English (spoken/written)
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Digital mindset
- Proactive and challenging
- Ability to work with several functions, across multiple levels in the organization
- Adaptable, autonomous and organized