KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Administrative Assistant
- Summary Individual performs technical service duties; which includes, but not limited to:
- maintaining paper/electronic library of technical documents, cataloging and physical processing of new materials to support the Tech Ops operation.
- Responsible for maintaining maintenance documents and administering collection of required technical documents and records.
- Reviews and analyzes technical maintenance data changes from Engineering, as well as revisions per established guidelines and vendors/suppliers for Publications in assigned Engine, Component, Airframe and generated manuals; and rectify electronic data issues to ensure integrity of the technical data has not been compromised and is accessible for all required users. Assigning electronic data to the appropriate end users.
- Adding watermark information onto a pdf document. Linking pdf documents.
- Job Responsibilities
- Determine engineering requirements by conducting inspections and analytical tests, analyzing and synthesizing data, maintaining control charts, determining root causes, and preparing bid specifications.
- Resolve engineering problems by collecting analyzing information, researching, analyzing, adapting, and modifying engineering techniques.
- Recommend solutions and prepare drawings, schematics, and diagrams.
- Compiles and calculates field and departmental data needed for the preparation of designs and drawings.
- Indexes, reproduces, and maintains engineering documents stored in databases or in hard copy form.
- Makes trigonometric and other mathematical computations in the course of drafting work.
- Assists in the preparation of cost and quantity estimates for engineering projects.
- Prepares a variety of progress reports and summaries of construction projects.
- Develops manuals and documentation which are used by dealers and customers to perform maintenance on products.
- Gathers information from the Operation & Maintenance Manuals and through direct contact with Technical Information Division and Product Group personnel.
- Makes an estimate of the labor required to perform each checklist step, and determines and lists parts and tools required for each step, which Dealers use to calculate the cost of maintenance agreements they offer to customers.
- Machine owners use the maintenance manuals to plan maintenance and assure that it is performed.
- Update and check accuracy of machine and engine model manuals soon as possible after first production Skills/Qualifications Creativity, verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability.
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Basic ability to make sketches, engineering drawings and common computations.
- Basic ability to perform details calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction and installation standards and specifications.
- Basic knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology.
- Previous experience with computer applications and design software related to engineering field.
- Associates degree in engineering technology or related field required. Level 1: 2-4 Years' Experience